Monday, September 15, 2008

Lagoon

What is a trip to Utah without a day at Lagoon? We took Sunday afternoon to hit the amusement park. It had been 3 years since I'd even been to Lagoon, and even longer since I'd ridden any rides, since I was pregnant at my last visit, so I was super excited to try some of the newer rides. Jeannie and I bought all the kids matching T-shirts, so it would be easier to keep track of them, aren't they adorable?!







The kids rode all their rides first, then us adults took turns watching them while two of us at a time rode the big kid rides. We were there for about 5 hours, and it was just about perfect. The weather wasn't TOO hot, the kids were pretty much behaved, and I got to ride the WICKED!! Sa-weet roller coaster!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Were you totally excited that we went found Kale's glasses!