Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Disney on Ice (Princesses)

In November I won tickets on the radio to Disney Princesses on Ice. I had told Jeannie the week before that I was planning on win the tickets, so when I actually did, it was kinda funny. The original plan was that Jeannie and I were going to take her two girls and have a girls night out. Well, it just so happened to land on a weekend when Jeannie was out of town, so after lots of debating, I decided to take Mark and the boys. The place was full of little girls in princess dresses, but I thought the boys would love it anyway, and I was right! It was such a fun thing to do together, and they really enjoyed every minute of it, even Mark!



(I didn't think enough ahead to take my good camera, so all the pictures of the actual performers are dark and unclear.)

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Sounds fun! They will be good supportive older brothers to your pink-wearing, disney princess loving girl!