Monday, March 31, 2008

I am officially a grown-up


Well, I did it! I decided to hand over the keys to my last desperate attemp to cling to my youth, and traded them in for a mini-van. That's right folks, I am officially a soccer mom! Believe it or not, I actually love it. It is so much easier to drive these kids around in a nice spacious van, and now we don't have to worry about strapping the infant carseat to the roof! Hooray! So, everything is almost in order for this baby to come, just have to wash the clothes and put them away, and find where in the heck I've stored the bottles for the last year and a half.

2 comments:

MELISSA said...

Oh, the misery! HAHAHA I think it is so cute! Once you get baby number three its a must!

Jennifer said...

What? You don't want to pass along all those fabulous childhood memories of being crammed into the backseat of a car, smashed between your older sibling and the younger one's carseat? I just don't understand!