Monday, May 19, 2008

He's here!














Ten days ago we welcomed little Lucas into our family, hooray! He was born on Friday, May 9 at 12:06 pm, and weighed in at 8 pounds 13 ounces. I NEVER thought I'd have a baby bigger than Kale, but apparently I pulled it off. He is the sweetest most beautiful baby in the world! He has such a great disposition! He sleeps all the time, rarely cries, and even when he's awake he's perfectly content. The Lord knew exactly what he was doing when he sent this sweet soul to our family. There is no way I could handle a fussy baby and my two older boys all at once. The boys love him, it's obvious, but they're not too interested in him yet. He's a little boring for them, I think. They check in on him a few times a day, but other than that, they go about their own business. I am having a hard time getting good pictures of him on my camera, but here are a few. I had a great friend of mine take some pictures of him this weekend, and I'm sure she had better luck than I did. Check out her blog to see a few of them.....www.impressionsbytammi.blogspot.com or click on the Impressions By Tammi link under my friends on the right side of this page (he's the 8-day old)

No comments: