Thursday, October 9, 2008

Luke's first cereal


Well, our chunky monkey has finally been allowed to eat solid food! Well, mostly solid. I've been waiting for this day, hoping maybe cereal would sit in his tummy better than liquid formula. I sat him down in his bumbo,

gave him the first bite, and he was hooked!

He kept grabbing the spoon from me, and then sucking on his fingers vigorously. It was almost as though he thought the yummy new food was coming out of his fingertips.

I had to practially duct tape his hands down so I could get the rest of the bowl in him! Needless to say, our beefy baby just may be getting beefier....

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

M is for cookie that's good enough for me MMMUUUUMMMMMMaaaaahmmmmmmm

Rob and Amanda said...

I'm not surprised that he loves food! I love this chubby little guy!

Soper Family said...

What a doll!!! I love our pudgy boys!

Eric said...

Marie, I found your blog from Amy's...Luke is a cutie! My blog is currently private; I don't have your email address or I'd invite you.

Jennifer said...

Hooray for chunky babies!