Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

I know it's late, but I'm finally posting Halloween pictures. It's been SUPER crazy since the 31st, and I'm just now finding the time. Our good friends Dustin and Tammi brought their three boys over from Bozeman for the weekend, so we got to take them trunk-or-treating with us. We spent the rest of the weekend playing cards and taking it easy. Then the Monday after we all packed up and trekked over to Bozeman for the week to get some work done at Mark's parents' house. We came home on Sunday just in time for Casey and Jeannie's trip home. We spent Sunday-Tuesday night with them, and I had just two days to unwind to hop on a plane and fly down to Salt Lake to go with Jeannie to the New Kids on the Block concert! And of course, just a few days after I get home is my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving!
Anyway, back to Halloween. I decided months ago that I wanted my boys to be Mario and Luigi. As you may know, I LOVE to dress them up in coordinating costumes. They have been Batman and Robin, Buzz and Woody, and now Mario and Luigi.

As the costumes evolved in my mind, I decided to incorporate the whole family (which is something I've been wanting to do for a long time.) So, Luke was Toad, the little mushroom guy, I was the princess, of course, and Mark was Donkey Kong....sorta.


And here is a photo of the whole group, we had so much fun!

1 comment:

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

Great job! I didn't know that you did the whole family. Wow. And you look graet. So skinny!