Thursday, February 5, 2009

Luke's hair

So, when my little Luke was born I was thrilled that for once I had a baby with hair. Granted, it wasn't much hair, and frankly he looked like an old man. He had a perfect ring of hair around the largest part of his head, with none on top, whatsoever. Well, it's been growning, and growing, and growing, and what used to be a perfect circle of a curl at the base of his neck has now turned into a tail. It's adorable and hideous all at the same time. Mark keeps threatening to cut it off, and I insisted that he wait until I got a picture of it. So, here is the picture of my 9 month old's tail. cute, eh?


5 comments:

Jeannie said...

It's almost as if either he was meant to bring the tail "back" or he was meant to be born in the 80's. I'm not sure which.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Really cute, I love it! Don't let him cut it off!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

It is cute, though I miss the old man look!

Cassandra said...

Only in Montana!

Soper Family said...

Hilarious...I think Gus is working on a tail, too!