Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kale turns six

Kale turned six this year, and every one of his birthdays makes me cry. For some reason his are harder on me than the other boys' birthdays. Must be because he's my first, and by the time Jack will turn six it won't be such a big milestone for me. This year we had a small present/cupcake party at our house, just the five of us, but then we met the Mineers at Chuck-E-Cheese's to play, and then to Arctic Circle for ice cream and cupcakes a few days later.


Mark and I were really excited about our present for him....we finally got that boy a Nintendo DS, and he was so excited. I just couldn't capture it on camera though.

I think Chuck-E-Cheese was designed with boys like Kale in mind (and his dad, of course) These guys could have played for hours and hours. And I was surprised at how much fun even I had.

Here's the little dudes chillin at the Cheese

...and the big kids at the Circle....

.....and the big boys too!
Happy Birthday Kale, we love you so much!

No comments: