Friday, August 8, 2008

Jack






Where on earth do I start with this one. He is my challenger, my stubborn, independent fireball. He has a face that will melt your heart, but a scream that will pierce your eardrums. He is 150% boy, unlike his older brother. He loves anything messy, dirty, loud, creepy, crawly, you name it. He can't walk past an ant on the sidewalk without making sure its good and dead. He has two completely different personalities. The sweetheart who will do anything you ask with a smile on his face, and the independent who would say no to anything that was not his idea, even ice cream. Jack-Jack Parr from the incredibles is the pure embodiment of my own little Jack-Jack. Sweet and innocent, yet evil and destructive. He is always dirty, and of course, doesn't care at all. He's a daredevil, and NOTHING scares him at all. I know his life is gonna be full of adventure; base jumping, sky-diving, rock-climbing, you name it. I think my favorite thing about him is a combination of how little he is, yet how big he is in other ways. He's this tiny little boy that says the most profound things, does the most acrobatic stunts, and truely thinks he's almost five, just like his big brother. I rarely get cuddles or kisses, but when I do, they are priceless. He loves to sing, and when he wants to sit on my lap, he comes up to me, in his high little voice, and says, "I want to sit by you." You just CAN'T say no.


1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Remember how confused he was when we were laying him down for a nap and i was talking to him and calming him down...then you came in and laid on his other side and he looked at you; then at me; then at you again and exclaimed "That's my mama?!" Like he wasn't sure which one you were? I guess the combination of darkness and sleepiness got him!