Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Luke


Tiny Lucas. Although, he isn't so tiny, his uncle Dustin calls him this, and its just adorable cuz he says it with a little accent. We have lots of nicknames for Luke; Squeeker, Munchkin, Little Buddy, and Pukous. As you can guess by his last nickname, he is a spitter-upper. Not just a little hear and there, but puddles and puddles worth. Its disgusting and gross. But, even though he pukes so much, he is just so adorable! He can't help but smile if you're looking at him. He will even smile while he's crying, as long as you're looking at him. He is a very strong little boy, and has already rolled over from tummy to back. He loves to be upright, on his feet, in the bumbo, and lately, the johnny jumper. His legs are still weak, but he loves to use those muscles. He looks so much like Kale when Kale was a bay, but I see lots of Jack in him too. I think he has Kale's mouth, chin and cheeks, and Jack's eyes. He sleeps through the night as has for about a month and a half now, I'm so lucky!! I can't wait to start feeding him solid food, just so I can hope for less laundry, but at the same time, I hate feeding babies, its all messy and gross, and you know me and my food phobias....

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

i love your yukas pukas...he is so sweet! oh man i miss you guys! give him kisses from his auntie!