Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter Morning

I didn't think Mark was going to be with us to celebrate Easter this year. He was still residing in Montana at the time, and wasn't sure if he was going to come down for the weekend or not. I went ahead and "told the Easter Bunny what to bring", even though I was planning on waiting until a weekend when Mark was home to celebrate. I am so glad that I didn't put any of it off, because Mark surprised us on Saturday afternoon and showed up at Casey and Jeannie's house. Hooray! Easter morning was fun, and the boys loved stumbling across their baskets as they searched for the chocolate eggs. We kept Easter really simple this year, not filling the baskets much at all, but everything we got seemed to be so loved and appreciated, that any more stuff would have taken away from it all. It really was a perfect Easter.
Lukie and his chocolate bunny
Jack and his chocolate bunny
and Kale with his chocolate bunny. I will NEVER have an Easter without chocolate bunnies!

Kale found his basket in the coat closet

Jack's was under the table
and Kale found Luke's behind the couch.
Hunting for chocolate eggs.....
Kale counting the eggs

No comments: