Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

I got to host Easter dinner at my house this year!! I was so excited! My mom bought me this pink china when I was in high school, and I have NEVER gotten to use it. With a house full of boys, its hard to find the right occasion to pull out the pink. Janice had this beautiful table cloth and napkin set that I've loved for years, and I was so excited when she gave them to me!!! I just knew they would go perfectly with my dishes.
Jack hunting for eggs My adorable Luke!! (he was sick this weekend, as well as nearly every weekend for the last two months, but he's always smilin!)
Racing for those eggs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and the egg hunters.

And they're off! Casey and Mark managed to hide 60 eggs in our teeny tiny front yard.

Playing in the park across the street.

Dressed in their Easter best.

No comments: