Sunday, May 17, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit

My dad and step-mom came to visit all of us for Easter weekend. It was so much fun to see them....it had been a month since we'd moved from Montana, and we really missed them! The first day they were here we went out for an amazing brunch, and then played at the children's museum in Ogden for a few hours. It was tons of fun!!!
This is Luke crawling all over a giant map of Utah
Kale dressed up as an engineer.


And Jordan the fire(wo)man

In the midevil section the boys found this castle play set. jack climbed right up on the table to get in the middle of it. I practically had to drag them away.

The babies playing.....the look on Luke's face is priceless

Kale and the giant chess set. We are working on teaching our prodigy the skills of chess, but for now he just knows where all the pieces go.

oh, and I forgot to mention that I met President Obama! He's taller than I expected, but very friendly. Oh, but his jokes are a little 'flat', *snicker*

(I dont' have any other pictures of Jack cuz he kept disappearing on me!!!)


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

the babies are so cute! And Kale is adorable.