Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Best baby ever!

I can't get over what an amazing baby Luke is. Most of the time its like he's not even here. When he's awake, as long as he's not abandoned in a room somewhere, he's perfectly quiet. He loves to watch his brother's play, they keep him occupied for hours. When he's tired, I just lay him in the bed. He puts his little head down, waits for me to cover him up, and I don't hear a peep for at least an hour or two. Just this morning, he was playing on the floor. Apparently his brothers had left, but I had no idea he was alone. He made no fussing sounds or anything. Mark asked me where he was, and I stated, "probably on the floor where you left him." Mark had glanced at the floor, near the basket of baby toys, but there was no Luke. After further investigating, we found he had rolled across the room, and fell asleep.

Apparently he was bored with his brothers gone, so he closed his eyes, waiting for their return. What a good boy!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Heavenly Father knew you needed a little Luke by now. (:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I would have to agree! That is so cute Marie. He sounds like an angel.

Soper Family said...

You were due for an easy baby. Molli was mine and I'm paying for it now! Enjoy him!!! Miss you guys.

Rob and Amanda said...

What a sweetie! I hope all my babies are like that! Do you think the odds are in my favor for that? Miss you guys SO much!