Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas morning.....
Here is Luke with Aunt Heidi and his first Christmas ornament.

This picture is hilarious. It is Kale and Mark, sitting at opposite ends of the table, each assembly a lego kit, heheheh


This is a picture of the living room early in the morning, before the boys came upstairs
This one is so funny too! It's Kale, reading the instructions, trying to figure out how to transform his Optimus Prime.


This isn't a very good picture, but I love it. Jack got a Little Einsteins Rocket, and he just runs in circles around the house, flying it up and down, up and down.
This is another not-so-good picture, but I had to show these adorable hats my mom made for all the grandkids.



Mark, Kale and Jack all got cowboy hats, I love this shot of Kale.

Jack's drum from Uncle Casey and Aunt Jeannie.


Look at all the boy toys!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

The Mark and Kale picture is my favorite. It's so funny to see all the boy toys!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Nice pictures! And beautiful stockings!